The Naked 3 Palette is one of my favourites from the Urban Decay range and it always seems to be my go-to for a subtle smoky eye.
My last tutorial using the Naked Heat Palette was really well-received so I wanted to share another quick and easy look with you today, I know how handy it is to have a no-fuss, fast look to pull out of the bag for a night out!
- Blend ‘Limit’ into the crease and add ‘Nooner’ on top to create some depth.
- Apply ‘Liar’ to the inner and outer corners of the eye, leaving the centre of the lid bare to create your spotlight.
- Blend ‘Mugshot’ into the Outer V and bring below the lower lashline.
- I used ‘Buzz’ as my spotlight shade in the centre of the lid, but any of the paler shades would work just as well.
- I finished by dabbing ‘Spectre’ from the Moondust Palette on the centre lid.
The first picture is with flash, the second is without and topped with liner it’s a subtle but nighttime appropriate look that’s quick and easy to recreate any time you want something with a little less drama!
Let me know your favourite looks from the Naked 3 Palette 👍