I’ve been M.I.A again lately but if you’ve been following me on Instagram (@lilmalteaser) you’ll be up to date with all my goings on!
So, since my last blog post about the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette I’ve been obsessed and I’m still using it every weekend! I just love all the warm, earthy colours with blue eyes. That inspired me to write a quick post about one of my favourite looks to create using this palette, but there are, of course, so many different amazing looks you can create.
This look was inspired by a Pin I’d seen and I just applied the same concept to the Heat Palette using similar colours. It was really easy to create and only requires 5 different shades!
1. Using a buffer brush, blend ‘Cayenne’ into the crease.
2. Using the same brush, blend ‘He Devil’ into the crease, slightly below ‘Cayenne’
3. Apply some cream concealer or eyeshadow primer onto the lid to create a sharp line below the crease. This also helps the colour on the lid to pop!
4. Taking a thin and finely-pointed brush, apply ‘En Fuego’ narrowly along the crease and down onto the inner and outer corners of the lid, leaving the centre lid clear.
5. To darken up the look, I applied ‘Ashes’ on the Outer V, blending to create a seamless transition of colour and under the eye using a sharp, angled brush.
6. Finally, I used ‘Scorched’ on the centre of the lid to create a glittery spotlight. You can use any of the glittery shades in the palette for this but ‘Scorched’ is my favourite!
To finish up the look I used Seventeen ‘Tattoo Me’ Liquid Liner and added Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in ‘Pink Lights’ to the inner corner of the eye to make it pop.
Have you found any great tutorials for the Naked Heat Palette? Have you created any looks yourself? Share them in the comments 👍💋